Wednesday 29 August 2007

Finally!

After 4 years with my current firm, and nearly 10 years in consulting, I resigned today and am currently negotiating a release date.

I am going to do my MSc and then set up a new venture, Bloom Psychology, with someone I met during my last course.

I am so excited about doing it, relieved to have made a decision, pleased not to have to do any more consultancy and above all, I can't wait to get going with making Bloom a success.

To everyone who has offered me their support and advice over the last few months, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - look forward to hearing more about Bloom...

twellve said...

congratulations! good luck on your new direction and Bloom!

Anonymous said...

"...and then the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

Best of luck in your new adventure. Z

Gav said...

Good on you mate. I have no doubt you'll make a success of whatever you turn your hand to.

PS. You had better organise one blinding leaving do!!