Tuesday 4 December 2007

Signet wrongs

I'm not sure about people who wear signet rings. At this stage it is merely a hypothesis so if you are nice and balanced, actually listen to other people and have a pleasant line in self deprecating humour and still wear one, I apologise.

However, in general I find signet ring wearers to be megalomaniac despots with a supreme sense of their own self importance, arrogant buffoons, often toffs and nearly always tedious tossers.

But I am not sure if this rule travels internationally, as one of my (American) lecturers wears one and is truly outstanding and pleasant.



I'd be grateful for a wider view on this: can I place signet rings in my universal signs of the wanker or must I conduct further research?

3 comments:

Dan said...

I'll let my dad know. Like he'll give a shit what you think...

Rob said...

It was a research hypothesis. Are you saying he disproves it?

twellve said...

signet rings = ewww