Wednesday 14 May 2008

So...

In we go. My daring (well, it feels daring to me) 5 year career change plan effectively takes me up to the end of these exams, which finish next Tuesday. So I'll be needing a new one. This one has left me poorer, older, tireder, but wiser, happier and more hopeful.

One last hideous leg to get through first. See you on the other side...and now one last reminder, the world's greatest ever advert, of what we should all be trying to do beause frankly VERY SOON WE'LL ALL BE DEAD:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, so we should all go out and buy a new Honda because "VERY SOON WE'LL ALL BE DEAD!" ?? AAAAAAAH, Rob, you little ray of commercial sunshine, you.

Good luck on the exams. Have a couple myself in the next two weeks but probably not as "hideous" as yours.

You are finding your way.

By the way, death is the opposite of birth....not the opposite of life. Z

Rob said...

Very best of luck to you, Z.