Friday 4 May 2007

Busy...

...but I do have the following observations:

1. Why is everyone going mental shopping? Every time I pick up the paper there's queues of stupid women lining up at 6am in Oxford Street to pick up some shite product. Just stop it.

2. Kate Moss is rubbish, and not even that fit anyway. What's the point of Kate Moss?

Moss: Pointless







3. That ethical 'I am not plastic bag' bag they all want was made by exploiting Chinese orphans and their Grannies. There is a much better one that says something like 'This is not an exploitative fashion statement masquerading as progress' or something. Or there should be.

4. My friend sent me this article when he read my Liverpool FC blog. If you like reading articles Liverpool (Lipewl), you should read it too. But you don't have to.

5. I wish you all a happy Bank Holiday. The Holiday of Banks.

6. When I worked at the Foreign Office, I once held a meeting with the then Minister for Sport, Tony Banks. He advocated (to his somewhat surprised South African counterpart) that the Olympics be drug-enabled, ie the athletes can take what they want in terms of performance enhancers whether it killed them or not. I had to bring the meeting to a swift close. Tony Banks is a Chelsea supporter. See previous post.

7. I love you all like my tiny children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you love all your tiny children?