Monday 14 May 2007

Stalker

Well, I think I've got one. Not a proper one, like the one I had at Uni who had the worst BO anyone has ever had ever and who kept following me around like well, a bad smell, but one all the same.

I can't be too specific for obvious reasons (I need to become more anonymous on the blog I think, so I can start to properly slag people off, especially with my imminent return to work) but it has all the hallmarks and I am currently working out responses.

I do get this occasionally, and that isn't being boastful, far from it. It's because I am very friendly to everyone I meet. Except of course girls I fancy and then I become Captain Anti-Flirt. My most recent ex claims that she spent a year doing the most ridiculous flirting and that still I didn't notice. Well I DID sort of notice, but was so determined not to flirt back that she'd never have known.

Ha! That taught her. Sort of.