Saturday 23 June 2007

Blog

Just when you thought you couldn't get enough rubbish in your life, I am starting a new blog.

This one will carry on, like a senile old man dressed only in a monocle asking when it's time to go to the Zoo. I think of this blog as a sort of shrine to vacuity, an articulation of nothing in particular, so it must continue.

And anyway, as The Streets once said, "it's good to talk about the shit in me 'ead".

The new one will deal with my developing interests in psychology, 'meaning', careers, sometimes running, stuff that I'm reading, necrophilia etc.

Not necrophilia. That was one of my jokes.

It was Tim who first gave me this idea - he has his own blog and also one which covers his interest in brainy web development stuff. I'd link it but I can't find it. I think it's called alphalytics. I never really understood blogs until I started reading about them, reading Tim's blog, and gapingvoid too and speaking to people like Dan and Twellve.

I don't want to have any links between the new blog and this, because I want to be unfettered, almost like those days where I forget my underwear on purpose. So, if by some miracle you're interested, get in touch and I'll send you a link.

Sometimes when I think of you I imagine us sharing a dirty bath together, like we had to in the summer of 1976.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo, Let me see if I have this right. You don't want to give a link to "Rob's Rants, the Sequel" because you want to feel "unfettered....and pantiless".. like Britney Spears? ? ? Just what sort of stuff are you reading these days?
Z
You do know I was kidding about you being gay? ;)