Friday 15 June 2007

My Gay Top 5

So further to the commenting, here is my Gay Top 5:

5. Robbie Williams - the arrogance, the insecurity, the tats, sing me Angels baby and I'm yours

4. Larry David - the humour, obv, but also something about the begging, the ineptitude, the desperation. It would be a pity shag to be honest, and nothing wrong with that either.

3. Is it wrong to say Rafa Benitez, manager of Liverpool Football Club? I just love the way he said he couldn't understand his daughters any more because they had Scouse accents! Oh, that made me melt. I love him, you see.












2. Ralph Fiennes - look don't blame me, I just saw something about him in that Schindler's List, I WAS EMOTIONAL DAMMIT, AND CONFUSED.









1. Nasser Hussain - former England cricket captain. This one's a keeper ladies, hands off. I love this man in normal life, i.e. even when not doing gay posts. His big proud nose, his stand against Mugabe, his sensible cricket commentary.

3 comments:

twellve said...

clearly, you and i will never be in competition for the same man. robbie williams??

Anonymous said...

I'm rushing but I just have to say, Oh thank God, I'm so relieved to see your list. I thought you were going to give me some inside info that Clive was gay...and, well, I didn't know if I could take it as a single girl has to have "some illusions." I see now, that it's just that you are gay! Whew! Z Tah

Anonymous said...

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" :) Z