Wednesday 13 June 2007

My New Trainers

All Hail my new trainers!

Come and gather in your towns and in your villages, come and behold their shiny goodness!

I may encase them in special perspex, and invite the poor round to marvel at them, like silver deities!





Or I may take them to bed with me right now and share some tender moments, just the 3 of us.











If it was 1986 I would wear them to the Police Disco and Claire Williams would DEFINITELY fancy me this time instead of just sending me a Christmas card and going out with that lad with the Ford Capri instead. Oh yes! She could not RESIST the new trainers!

I have just been for my first ever run in them and oh but they are lovely. They soothed my feet as I glided (glid?) along the path, like a lemur on ice.

I love you all like tiny baby Panda bears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire Williams would have still gone for the guy with the Ford Capri - comparing a Ford Capri to a pair of trainers is, indeed, a schoolboy error - how ironic.

Anonymous said...

So, how did your threesome go last night? Do tell! Z

Rob said...

To be honest in the end I didn't go through with it. It's not like they didn't want to, those randy bastards, but I'm just not that sort of boy, you know?

Anonymous said...

Well, no, I didn't know. How would I know? But, I'm happy to know.

Right choice... not to go through with it. They do look a bit flash and fast. No telling where they've been before you found them. I'll bet their theme song is from the Beach Boys, "I get around, round, round, I get around oooo Wah wa oooo. Z