Monday 30 July 2007

A DATE

Well, I don't really talk about dates, but given that I've been so stupidly busy for so long that's mainly because I haven't actually been on one. In fact I have barely been out let alone spoken to GIRLS, so I may as well celebrate the fact that I have finally been on a date. ** rapturous applause ** Yes, I thank you, I thank you!

And it was actually quite good! She cooked me swordfish, we drank champagne (3 bottles, ouch) and she looked like a bit like Juliette Binoche! In fact by the end she looked a LOT like Juliette Binoche.

Sadly I think she is utterly insane, so perhaps not wife material, but then I only ever wear blue shirts and the other day I bought a CHOCOLATE one, so you never know what might happen.

3 comments:

twellve said...

congrats on both the date and the chocolate shirt! how was the swordfish?

Anonymous said...

Cooked for you... on the first date?!!! Or, was it the second? Either way, seems she must fancy you quite a lot.

I must admit I can hardly remember the last time I cooked a fancy dinner for a date. I think it was when I was 25! No, not adept at cooking but I haven't had any complaints. I do bake....and, as you know, I make a mean rice krispy treat. I kiss better than I cook....much better, actually. ;)

Three bottles of Champagne between you! ! ! Hmmmm, the imagination runs wild with speculations.... Insane or not, sounds like you are going to continue seeing her. Oh, and is the new chocolate shirt...puffy? ?

Z

Rob said...

It was damn good thanks! The swordfish...

And no, the shirt is not puffy - all my blue ones are though.