Saturday 7 July 2007

Smirting

Don't think I haven't noticed how fun smoking suddenly seems. Suddenly, all the smokers can go outside and they have an instant excuse to chat up fellow smokers - and this they are doing. This is apparently known as smirting, and is the best reason to start smoking I have yet come across.

So, I may start with some hypnosis to get over my initial fears of smoking.

I may then move onto those patches to try and wean myself onto the nicoteine.

Finally, I may start smoking those sweet cigarettes which you can eat, so that I create a cognitive pattern for my brain to follow and begin to practice my smoking style.

With the help and support of friends and family, I hope to take on this blessed addiction - but please bear with me if I seem a bit short tempered over the next few weeks.

No comments: