Tuesday 24 July 2007

My Days

Yes, I am blogging less frequently than before. If it's any consolation, I am really quite busy. I think everyone is busy actually. But I am not sure I have stopped for a while, apart from getting hammered last Saturday night and then lying on the sofa on Sunday trying to read the sports pages but not managing.

My days look like this:

Tube 7:15 to Richmond answering e-mails on my stupid PDA thingy
Large cups of tea
Do work stuff
Watch small children fall off bikes on hill
Some form of useless meeting
Note attractive jogger running along river
More work stuff over lunch
Figthing off post lunch work malaise with more work
Probably another meeting about someone who wants something
Wonder if am doing the right thing
Know am doing right thing when someone uses words 'business process outsourcing'
7pm tube
Home at about 8pm - immediate run
Dinner at 9pm - usually with Big Brother on (SORRY)
Psychology work
Bed at midnight

and repeat

One day a historian may read this and publish it and the world will chorus in unison: 'Tit'

No comments: