Tuesday 27 March 2007

British Invasion

I did see American Idol but it's hazy in my memory. It was British Invasion or something. No one I saw sang any Beatles which is typical of today's youth. The boys sicken me apart from that fat lad.

Today I am all quiet and sort of withdrawn and tired.

Someone called Hayley slinked around for a while. To be fair, Hayley is a complete fox and she wore some tiny shorts, which can be very effective. To be equally fair, she sounds like a fox too. One that is railing against hunger or perhaps dying of urban sores.

Lakisha was in green and there ain't nothing wrong with that, but I got a bit sick of Melinda looking shocked and humble. Don't listen to me any more Melinda, I don't mean it. Sometimes in a marriage you just need some space.

DI: 0
HI: 3

No comments: