Friday 23 March 2007

Thoughts

I like Ryan Adams, but I'm still wary of saying it openly as I do essentially still thinkf of him as Bryan Adams.

Nothing wrong with that mind. Got my first real six string and all that. Finding it hard to believe.

I went here this eve. It was ace with wooden walls. I don't think anything beats wooden walls. Including breasts, Peep Show and Roger Federer. I had a conversation in the gents about them. It was going well til the man with the muzzy said he liked the sinks too and I said (sagely) 'yeah, stone' and then he said 'erm, no, concrete' and I had to go 'oh, well, yeah' like that.

YEAH WELL I DIDN'T HAVE A DADDY WHEN I WAS GROWING UP YOU FUCKING FUCK SO HOW AM I TO KNOW???

I didn't say that though, not the time or place.

I love you all like Grandma. Don't go changing.

HI: 5
DI: 5

2 comments:

twellve said...

i really do knit. even have a knitting blog, which is even less interesting than Randumb.

Anonymous said...

Do you also think of Garth Crooks and Garth Brooks as one and the same?