Thursday 22 March 2007

The Pyramid Song and telepathic goons

Listening to the Pyramid Song on my free CD from the Observer today. God, it is sublime. I think it may even be my favourite Radiohead song - ooh list time! -

1. Street Spirit
2. Pyramid Song
3. True Love Waits
4. Creep (live)
5. No surprises

- but I then came across this brilliant descirption for explaining what the Pyramid song is actually about:

This is no song, it is an adventure through time and space where all paths are just intersections it depends on a persons perception. It is a journey through a dream in which the dual nature of the cosmos is percived and directed into a singular scheme of mind. The little rowboat is a mental carrige and thom yorke with his team of telepathic goons are simotaneously living every moment of their lives all at once in a climax of angels, aquatic life, and fearlesness

My thoughts exactly.

No comments: