Saturday 17 March 2007

Pickle

I simply must mention Elise's cat, Pickle. Pickle is a genius. SHE is the best cat I have seen outside of the fabulous Frodo on CatsthatlooklikeHitler.com.

So I felt Pickle must have a wider audience. I know I don't really have an audience, apart from a few kind souls reading my tat as part of their charitable work, but that's not the point.

I also know there's a limit to males talking about cats - George Costanza was right to be sceptical - and soon I'll start to come across as a desperado, sliding into bachelorhood, writing complaining letters to the council and generally stinking of piss.

3 comments:

twellve said...

i'm afraid i must tell you that Pickle is female. hopefully, this will not be held against her in this new rise to stardom, to which she can credit you.

cheers!

Rob said...

My sincere apologies. This will most certainly not be held against her - this is an Equal Opportunities blog.

twellve said...

thanks for updating her gender. crisis over.