Saturday 14 April 2007

Best Comedy Characters

I have just got in, a bit pissed, and watching 50 Best Comedy Characters. It finishes some time on Wednesday I think. My top 10 would be:

1. Costanza from Seinfeld - 'the sea was angry that day my friend'
2. Kramer - 'giddyup!'
3. Larry David (Curb) - 'Beloved Cunt'
4. Newman (yes I know...) - 'because the mail never stops...'
5. David Brent (oh, you know) - 'Probably an entertainer third...'
6. Mike from Spaced - erm, just funny.
7. Joey from Friends - 'how you doin?' (Oh Come on, it's gold!).
8. Lainey (sein) - 'It shrinks?'
9. Bryan Potter (Phoenix Nights) - 'Yeah and I want to moonwalk, but life's a shithouse'.
10. Jim Royle - 'my arse!'
11. Larry Sanders - I needed 11 after all.
12. Marjorie Dawes from Fat Fighters (Little Britain) - and 12.
13. Alan Partridge from Brass Eye - 13.


HI: 8
DI: 4

No comments: