Friday 13 April 2007

My most hated companies

1. BT - the way you treat your own customers is a shambles. Your response to problems is effectively to shove your fingers in your ears shouting 'la la la'. I hate you, you lumbering, arrogant giant. With no ears.
2. Experian - how dare you charge me for accessing my own information and then providing information that no one can understand in a format which looks like monkeys typing on bog roll? Why is it impossible to speak to a human being about what it all means? I promise never to use your 'services' ever again. Your lives are meaningless, pushing information about and making up numbers where there are gaps. You will all die lonely stinking of piss.
3. Last Minute - you tawdry sham. I booked through you and you cocked up. I had to sort the mess out myself whilst on holiday in New York. You refused to acknowledge your mistake. I will lobby against you for the rest of my life to everyone I know, just like I promised you I would in my letter which you said you never received.
4. Sainsburys - I loved you once. But you betrayed me with the internet shopping didn't you? Why didn't you apologise when all my things were broken and you were late? So I'll never shop with you again. Taste the difference.


Gosh. That really does feel better!

2 comments:

twellve said...

What's Experian? Monkeys typing on a bog roll sounds rather entertaining...

Rob said...

They do credit reference checking and stuff. When I said monkeys, I meant bad ones, not even good ones.