Sunday 4 February 2007

Global warming

After such a beautiful weekend it seems a shame we are all going to hell in a handcart. By the end of the century Cumbria will be the new French Riviera, and my Mum’s end of terrace house in Liverpool will be a bougainvillea covered villa . I’ll probably have to buy a houseboat.

I have no idea if global warming is caused by naughty humans or not. What I do know is this:

  1. There is a bumble bee outside of my window. Is this normal?
  2. My daffodils bloomed on January 20th. I remember because I wrote it down.
  3. The milk no longer turns to ice in its bottle, like it used to.
  4. I am seriously thinking of getting air con for my flat.

Number 3 could well be because a) milk is no longer in a bottle and b) I no longer have a milkman. In fact I have never had a milkman but you take my point. Number 4 is probably wrong environmentally speaking.

I feel like Kenny Banya sometimes. No one said this blog would be interesting.

No comments: