Saturday 24 February 2007

Lakisha must win

And so what if I did catch up with American Idol on a Friday night? So what? Does that make me a bad person? Some kind of loser?

Yes?

Well that's fair enough then, you make a good point.

But my new favourite for the competition is of course Lakisha. Last night she was so much better than everyone else that I want her to be my new Mummy. Second favourite is the fabulously named Melinda Doolittle . She sang Since you been gone and was nearly as good.

In fact, if either Lakisha or Melinda don't win I am going to make my feelings known in the traditional manner by parading nude through Roman Road market whilst dancing to the tune of You'll never walk alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rob, i'm starting to detect some sort of fascination with America in your posts. i'm a little concerned...

desperately trying to get OUT of this place!

Rob said...

Yes. I can't help it. I blame the Wonder Years and Seinfeld.

What do you mean you want to get out? Shall we have a marriage of convenience which turns into over 35 years of wedded bliss before I finally die (lupus)?

Where are you anyway? Is it the local Penitentiary? if so, even better.

Monica said...

That girl is so damn good, I think the show is over already.